My dog passed away yesterday around nine in the evening. He was an purebred English bull dog, his name was Dozer and he was almost eleven years old. I only knew him for about six years, but he was such a sweet, protective puppy to me. He really did seem vicious if he wasn't familiar with you, and his bite was as mean as his bark if you threatened us, but he was such a loving dog. He was so gentle with Destiney whenever she would pet him, and always played with Daisy whenever she was in the mood. He was over all, a great dog. I didn't think any of it yesterday before I left. I heard him whining a lot, but I just told him to stop because he usually whined whenever my step mom would leave. When I came home this morning, I heard my step mom on the phone talking about how he died. She was letting him outside because he looked like he was going to throw up and was making some weird noises, and he just collapsed on the back porch. My dad helped bring him in and they put him on his bed and Daisy tried getting him to play. Dozer was done within minutes and Daisy laid with him and had her head on his the entire night. We buried him about an hour ago, in the front by the lilac bush and flowers. He loved walking through those flowers. We put a purple flower on his casket before finally burying him. I sat in the living room and watched Daisy and realized how much it sucked seeing only one of your loving puppies when there should be two.
I love you so much Dozer and you are missed by us all</3

No comments:
Post a Comment