B= Birthday: 10/16/1995
C= Crushing On: Scottie<3
D= Drink You Had Last: Frost Glacier Freeze Gatorade
E= Easiest Person To Talk To: My boyfriend, for sure. And my grama.
F= Favorite Song(s): "Face Up"-Lights
G= Grade You Hated The Most: I really hated middle school.
H= Home-town: Grand Rapids, Michigan
I= I'm In Love With: Scott Anthony Scripter<3 (He just texted me xD)
J= Jealous Of: a lot of people v.v
K= Killed Someone: ...Maybe :'(
L= Longest Relationship: Thirteen months<3 (My current relationship)
M= Milkshake Flavor: Strawberry! :D
N= Number Of Siblings: One biological sibling, one half sibling, and three step siblings.
O= One Wish: For Scott to be closer.
P= Person Who Called You Last: The boyfriend.
Q= Question You're Always Asked: How long have you and Scott been together? Are you and Scott still dating? Are you and David dating?
R= Reason To Smile: Scott, my life, my family, my friends :D
S= Song You Last Sang: "A Boy Like That/I Have a Love" from West Side Story xD
T= Time You Woke Up: First time: 2:46 a.m.
Second time: 5:30 a.m.
Third time: 6:00 a.m.
Fourth time: 6:25 a.m.
Last time: 6:41 a.m.
U= Unwanted by: A majority of people in my schoolV= Very Best Friend(s): Scott c:
W= Worst Habit: Biting my nails.
X= Xrays You Had: None.
Y= Your Last Time You Cried: Yesterday.
Z= Zodiac Sign: Libra :D
Lol yay someone stole a post from me xD *hugs* It's lovely having someone read my blog though c:
ReplyDelete