Thursday, June 21, 2012

When Scott kisses me a certain way, I get weak in the knees, and sometimes I fall. We were walking in the woods behind his house and you know, we be kissing, and when he pulled away, I fell. So he gave me a piggy back ride back to his house, and I said something like, “Scott, I hope I get to marry you. You’re so sweet and you know how to treat a woman right.” He let go of my legs and I slid off his back and was back on the ground and he turned around and kissed me with all this passion. It was just a single kiss, and we stood there, consumed in that passion and love. Scott finally pulled away and held out his hand and said, “Let’s go.” with this big smile on his face…<3
I
fucking
love
this
kid
<3 

2 comments: